Tuesday 21 April 2015

some thoughts about you ...my crush

                                                        UNSPOKEN WORDS
                                                                                 KINGSTAR MAKER
Princes of the night
Dream come alive
I know you don’t know you
Yet I love you
Why?
Is it your glanced?
Shadow and mysterious
Is it your touch?
Flutter of a butterfly’s wine
Soft as a jasmine petal.
I actually don’t planned for this moment
Nor unintended this passion…
“Love sought me out”
Caught me by surprise
Yet I feel it’s so true of that I have no doubt.
Because my love for you is so true
No formality no conditional for you
I never force you to love me,
Nor I flirt with you or someone else
I never told you about my feelings
Because I care it, but
I know you won’t
I never interrupt you, nor did u give me the right to do it
The only thing I know and you won’t
I love you even you won’t
I need you
Even you won’t
I never have the feelings on someone as much as I have on you.
But you didn’t bother because you are in a flew
I thought you noticed
I figured I was wrong
Where ever I may go, you never know
My heart beats for you and will forever
Don’t you know?
I have a crush on you
You have on someone else
I care for you
You do the same but for someone else
I have fallen in love with you,
I know you have also but with someone else
Whenever I saw you my heart got blinked
As like a flash of a camera
But yours blinks for someone else
I dream about you
But you dream about someone else
With knowing your heart belongs to someone else
Still I love you and I will with a craze
I know you will call me mad,
But actually I am not, oh but yes I am crazy
I don’t feel lazy to say it to you
Just I afraid
I let you to know I love you
And I will forever
And I know you will also do the same
But for someone else
Just remember..!!!
I’m always here for you to give you oceans of love
For you is so unconditional so true..!!
I love you…
“IT’S SAID THAT IF YOU WAN’T SOMETHING WHOLE HEARTEDLY, THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRES TO BRING IT TO U”         
               -KINGSTAR MAKER

3 comments:

  1. Man this was too good than any grouing writer i hope. still i dont know why i think that you wrote this poetru about that girl whome you wanted to propose one day, during your school lyfe. but i am really very sorry to hear that you couldn't propose her because of a epic thing happned that day. lol.

    sorry for that. i got to know this from a friend of mine. dont get screwed. he is a male friend. even he claims that you are his best friend ever he got.
    he says he owes you. but it didnt took me so long to think that you may not owe him owing you.
    may be i am wrong. anyways. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's life , is doess you done adorable things sometime may not

      Delete